Let us help you grow with an agricultural loan.
Lewiston State Bank is proud to be the premier agricultural lender in Cache Valley. Our loan officers understand agriculture and are eager to help you reach your goals. Our relationships with Farm Service Agency and Farmer Mac allow us to serve a variety of farmers and ranchers with financing that fits your needs. We have the experience and expertise to focus on you and your operation.
Our agricultural loan products include:
- Equipment Loans — Having the right equipment is a necessity of any agricultural operation. Whether you are buying new or used, big or small, we have the loan for you. With as little as 5% down on new equipment or 10% on used, we can finance your next equipment purchase.
- Livestock — From stockers to feeders and in between, we can finance your livestock. Whether you want to start a small herd or are looking to expand your current operation, we can meet your financing needs.
- Line of Credit — The seasonal nature of your agricultural business can mean your cash flow doesn't always match when the bills are due. A line of credit with Lewiston State Bank may be just what you need to bridge this gap.
- Farmland — Farm ground may be your most important asset. If you are looking to purchase, refinance, or improve farmland we can provide financing to achieve this. We have access to a number of loan programs that can help you with your next farmland loan.
Learn more about agricultural loans from Lewiston State Bank today. Call us toll free at 1-800-233-6510, contact a loan officer at firstname.lastname@example.org (please do not send personal information through email) or visit one of our branch locations today to learn more.
* Subject to credit approval.