Accept More Payments
Lewiston State Bank offers some of the nation's leading merchant services technology. Merchant services allow you to enjoy reliable business banking with a bank you can trust. With Lewiston State Bank's merchant services, you can accept a wide variety of payment types:
- All major bank cards at one low rate, including VISA®, MasterCard®, Discover®, American Express®, and PayPal™ payment cards.
- Checks: CrossCheck®, which provides for electronic processing and settlement of checks at the point of sale.
- ACH: ACH payment is a tool that electronically debits a customer's bank account instead of using paper checks.
- EBT or Electronic Benefits Transfer: Electronic benefits from the government are administered via payment cards to tens of millions of recipients each month. This includes programs such as SNAP (formerly food stamps), and TENF.
Processing Solutions to Fit Your Needs
- In-person: Point of Sale (POS) transactions processing systems are constantly evolving, and TransFirst keeps pace by offering tech-forward solutions that work reliably wherever you need to go to make the sale. These include terminals, tablet, cash register, a barcode scanner and more.
By mail or phone
- Online: A virtual terminal can be used to process credit card and ACH transactions from any computer with Internet access anywhere in the world, allowing you to securely and effectively handle a series of additional tasks including the verification, reporting and processing of credit-card and ACH payments: https://www.transfirst.com/online-processing/virtual-terminal
- With your mobile device: Accept card payments with your smartphone or tablet so you can do business almost anywhere.
State-of-the-art Security Technology
- Online reporting tools
- Online application with e-signature for merchant to complete with TransFirst
- Optional breach/fraud insurance
Merchant Services products and services are provided by TransFirst®, LLC. Registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners and are not necessarily affiliated with Lewiston State Bank or TransFirst.