Pay anyone, anywhere, anytime without writing a single check.
Bill pay from Lewiston State Bank allows you to make payments for bills online that you would normally send through the mail. All you need is Internet access and a Lewiston State Bank online banking account, and you can start using bill pay to:
- Make payments online, saving money on checks, stamps and envelopes
- Schedule one-time or recurring payments
- Use any of your checking accounts to pay bills
- Easily access your transaction history and pending payments anytime you want
- View images of cleared transactions sent through bill pay
- Manage multi-user access and rights
- Feel confident knowing your payment information is protected 24/7
- Spend your time where it matters most
Save time and money by signing up for bill pay today! Already an online business banking customer? Contact us to activate bill pay or submit your request online.
Business Bill Pay Video Demo
Business Bill Pay Interactive Demo
Online Bill Pay User Guide (PDF)
Online Business Banking User Guide (PDF)
Online Services FAQ
For more information on online bill pay or online business banking, please call us toll free at 1-800-233-6510 or visit one of our branch locations.