Pay anyone, anywhere, anytime without writing a single check.
Bill pay from Lewiston State Bank allows you to make payments for bills online that you would normally send through the mail. All you need is Internet access and a Lewiston State Bank online banking account, and you can start using bill pay to:
- Make payments online, saving money on checks, stamps and envelopes
- Schedule one-time or recurring payments
- Use any of your checking accounts to pay bills
- Easily access your transaction history and pending payments anytime you want
- View images of cleared transactions sent through bill pay
- Feel confident knowing your payment information is protected 24/7
- Spend your time where it matters most
Save time and money by signing up for bill pay today. It just takes a minute to enroll and setup your payments. Simply return to the homepage to log into your online banking account and click on the Bill Pay tab to enroll.
Need to sign up? Enrollment is fast and easy. You can call us, enroll online*, or visit a branch to enroll in online banking.
Bill Pay Video Demo
Bill Pay Interactive Demo
Personal Online Banking User Guide (PDF)
Using Online Bill Pay (PDF)
Online Services FAQ
Online Personal Security Tips
For more information on online bill pay or online banking, please call us toll free at 1-800-233-6510 or visit one of our branch locations.