24 hour banking just a call away.
With Lewiston State Bank’s telephone banking you can access your accounts, make a loan payment, transfer funds and more – all by phone…anywhere, anytime… at your convenience. It’s safe and secure. Save time and manage your money on your time!
With telephone banking you can:
- Review account balances and history
- Make a transfer or schedule a transfers for a later date*
- Make payments to a loan
- Activate your new debit card or report is lost or stolen
- Place a stop payment on an unpaid check by specific check number or a range of checks†
- Make your choices by touchtone or voice and much more
To access telephone banking call toll free 1-866-585-3700 (local 1-435-258-3700). Have your Lewiston State Bank account number ready and telephone banking PIN. If you are accessing telephone banking for the first time your PIN will be the last four of your tax ID or social security number. If you need assistance, please contact us at 1-800-233-6510 or visit one of our branch locations.
Telephone Banking System Commands (PDF)
* Scheduled transfers or payments set up to occur on the 31st day of the month will take place on the last day of the month on months with less than 31 days.
† Stop payments are good for 180 days. A $20.00 applies for each check a stop payment is applied.