Online Business Banking
Integration for QuickBooks®
Online business banking customers have access to QuickBooks integration using either Web Connect to manually download and import banking transactions or Direct Connect to connect directly through QuickBooks.
Web Connect - included with Online Business Banking
Web Connect allows you to download your transactions from online business banking, launch your QuickBooks software and reconcile your transactions all in a few easy steps.
- While signed in to online business banking, in your "Accounts" listings page, click on the "Download" option found in the dropdown menu to the right of your account name.
- From the "Download" page confirm the specific account, the timeframe for the transactions, and the QuickBooks QBO file format you wish to download.
- Save the QuickBooks file on your computer.
- Open your QuickBooks software and choose Banking > Online Banking > Import Web Connect File to upload your transaction file that you saved.
Direct Connect - Upgrade today for advanced QuickBooks integration
Direct Connect automatically gives you access to your accounts associated with online business banking through QuickBooks.
- Open the "Banking" menu, select "Online Banking", then "Setup Account for Online Services". Please note that menu titles and locations may vary by version of QuickBooks.
- Select your QuickBooks account that will connect to online business banking from the dropdown menu and click "Next".
- Choose "People's Intermountain Bank" from the dropdown menu and click "Next".
- Select the "Direct Connect" option and then follow the on-screen instructions for setup.
- To sign in, enter the Customer ID (your online banking ID) and Password/PIN and click Sign In. If you are using business online banking, please see our Frequently Asked Questions for additional sign in instructions.
- Select the account you want to integrate into your QuickBooks software. QuickBooks will connect securely to our server to download bank data for the selected account.
- Click "Finish" after the download completes.
Please note, in order to download your account information or access it directly through QuickBooks, you must use QuickBooks 2010 or later.
Resources:Intuit QuickBooks Support
For more information about online business banking or QuickBooks access, please call us toll free at 1-800-815-2265 or visit one of our locations.
QuickBooks is a registered trademark of Intuit, Inc.