Online Business Banking
Pay without writing a single check.
Bill pay allows you to make payments for bills online that you would normally send through the mail. All you need is Internet access and a Lewiston State Bank online banking account, and you can start using bill pay to:
- Make payments online, saving money on checks, stamps and envelopes
- Schedule one-time or recurring payments
- Use any of your checking accounts to pay bills
- Easily access your transaction history and pending payments anytime you want
- View images of cleared transactions sent through bill pay
- Manage multi-user access and rights
- Feel confident knowing your payment information is protected 24/7
- Spend your time where it matters most
For more information on online bill pay or online business banking, please call us toll free at 1-800-815-BANK (2265) or visit one of our locations.