Checksmart Senior Plus
Interest-bearing senior checking account.
CheckSmart Senior Plus
Interest-bearing senior checking account.Apply Now
CheckSmart™ Senior Plus is our newest checking account for customers age 55 and older. It offers all of the features of our CheckSmart Senior account, plus the ability to earn interest as long as the daily minimum balance requirement is met.
- Available to individuals age 55 and over
- $1,500 minimum opening deposit required
- $1,500 minimum daily balance requirement to avoid below-minimum-balance fee of $10 per month
CheckSmart Senior Plus account includes:
- Interest-bearing (view rates)
- Two free boxes of checks per year
- Monthly paper or electronic statement including check images
- VISA® debit card and ATM access
- Direct deposit
- No fee for money orders and cashier’s checks
Your new CheckSmart Senior Plus checking account will also include online banking, online bill pay, eStatements, online money manager, automatic transfers and is compatible with our AccountSmart Tools for Seniors.
For more information on personal checking accounts, call us toll free at (800) 815-BANK (2265) or visit one of our locations.
VISA is a federally registered trademark of Visa.