Online Personal Banking
Pay anyone, anywhere, anytime without writing a single check.
Bill pay allows you to make payments for bills online that you would normally send through the mail. All you need is Internet access and a Lewiston State Bank online banking account, and you can start using bill pay to:
- Make payments online, saving money on checks, stamps and envelopes
- Schedule one-time or recurring payments
- Use any of your checking accounts to pay bills
- Easily access your transaction history and pending payments anytime you want
- View images of cleared transactions sent through bill pay
- Feel confident knowing your payment information is protected 24/7
- Spend your time where it matters most
Help Aids:Bill Pay Video Demo Bill Pay Interactive Demo eBill Setup Administrator User Guide Business Bill Pay Quick Guide QuickBooks Direct Connect Upgrade (Windows) QuickBooks Direct Connect Upgrade (Mac) Online Services FAQ Online Personal Security Tips
* To enroll online for online banking you must have an active account at Lewiston State Bank and an email address on file.